Soybean Oil Pretreatment and Pre-pressing Production
1. Production Capability: 30-5000T/D
2.Raw Materials could be processed: Soybean, peanut, rapeseed, rice bran, maize germ, tea seed, flaxseed, palm berry fruit, cashew nut, ect.
3. Brief Introduction:
Our soybean oil presses are robust and low-maintenance machines with a very high cost performance ratio. The soybean seed that is to be processed needs to be pre-cleansed and have the correct moisture content.
By using the pressure of dynamic extrusion to extract the soybean oil from soybean, the material is pushed forward in the press chamber. Except the feeding hopper, the press chamber of the main working parts of screw oil expeller, which is composed of a worm shaft and round bar cage. The oil flows through the ring teeth falls into a foodstuff–safe stainless steel funnel. The press cake is transported out of the press via a freely adjustable press gap.
This adjustable press gap makes it possible to process many different types of seed. Whereby thepress cake, that is in chip form falls out of the bottom of the machine.The presses are driven by a electric motor. it is also can driven by diesel engine for customers to reach contine w orking performance, where the power is not so stable.
Processing Flow Chart
The craft index for 200-2000T/D soybean oil extraction machine:
1. Solvent consumption: 1.5kg per ton raw material
2. Steam consumption: 200-250kg per ton raw material
3. Electricity consumption:7-9kw.h per ton raw material
4. Water consumption: 0.2m3 per ton raw material
5. Residual oil of meal: ≤0.5-1.5%
6. Residual solvent of meal: ≤500ppm(passing detonation test)